Bespoke Stag & Hen Weekends in the Lake District
We are a small local business offering unrivalled custom Tipi & Activity packages to happy groups from all over the UK. Treat your best mates to an epic Nomad Stag or Hen party. Our experience ensures your big weekend will never be forgotten. Let us create your perfect party package. Our epic Stag and Hen packages have been very popular and rightly so! We put together a bespoke weekend packed with adventure, adrenalin, partying and moments to remember. For example 2 nights at our hideout Tipi camp with your mates, full day of adventure activities on Saturday including ghyll scrambling and raft building, BBQ feast and a night out in Kendal from just £119 per person. Have yourself a Nomad Epic! Escape the crowds and share the simple forgotten pleasures of living under canvas. A weekend in Tipis and Bell Tents with your mates, full day of adventure activities on Saturday including canoeing (or gorge scrambling) and raft building (or a huge abseil), equipment and guide included, BBQ feast or taxis for a night out in Kendal. Let Nomad Events create your perfect party package.
Send us a few details and weʼll get back to you with an idea of itinerary and price. Get your party started with a no obligation estimate Stag & Hen custom package enquiry form.
Stag & Hen Tipi Weekend Camping ExperienceOur Tipis are based at our private campsite where you can enjoy fires and fun into the night. Many groups choose the culinary delights of a Nomad Feast. We can provide either a locally sourced BBQ feast or an organic vegetarian Curry selection from our friends at Ghandiʼs Flip-Flop. Our Tipis and Bell Tents are 18ft in diameter and can sleep 8 comfortably and 12 at a squeeze. Their versatility make them superb for group camping, as social areas for a good natter, singing songs and toasting marshmallows. The Tipis are hand crafted in the UK from the finest materials to give you the best quality experience. Natural style woven carpet lines the sleeping tents with soft rugs and sheepskins. Comfortable self-inflating camping mattresses are also available to hire.
Lake District Big AdventuresNomad Events offer an array of outdoor adventure activities including:
- Epic Abseils that will thrill even the most steady of nerves
- Satisfying Rock Climbing for all abilities to succeed
- Ghyll Scrambling (aka Gorge Scrambling) is a firm favourite. It is a wet scramble involving small abseils, jumps, slides and swimming that can be tailored to all abilities - top top fun that can’t be experience in many other locations in the U.K.
- Canadian Canoeing journey on one of the many great Lakes - usually with a coffee stop somewhere along the way
- Raft building challenges that are guaranteed to get you wet and get the banter flowing!
- Hiking and mountain Scrambling (a mixture of walking and rock climbing)
- Mountain Biking off-road usually either in the fabulously quiet Kentmere valley or Grizedale Forest
- Underground Caving - sounds terrifying but is actually really good fun and very under-rated - try this if you want to try something different, something much more esoteric
We can provide a hot lunch in between activities, with hot showers, changing rooms, with beers or G&Ts at the bar afterwards!
Nomad Events provide qualified instructors and all the kit required to keep you warm and safe. We can also help provide transport to and from the activities so you can enjoy a pint or two in the local pubs, but it is sometimes easier to drive yourselves if the activity locations require some driving between.
Stag & Hen Parties- Evening Antics in the Lake District
Situated a short taxi ride from Kendal, there’s plenty to keep you entertained in the evenings. Enjoy craft ales at Brewery Arts Bar and The Factory Tap. Discover live music at Bootleggers, Ruskins or hang out at Burgundyʼs Wine Bar in the famous town centre of Kendal. Pull some moves on the dance-floor at The Studio or Idols, or enjoy a meal in one of the many good restaurants the town has to offer.
Also very popular is our local BBQ feast which could feed an army. We provide you with everything you could need, including a gas BBQ, local butcher meats, homemade salads and leave you to cook the meat at your leisure. And we do the washing up!